Selling your home in South Lake Tahoe is an involved process that affects you and your future. Before you begin this process, you’ll want to make sure that you have the most up-to-date information. This of course starts with finding a qualified South Lake Tahoe realtor to represent your home. From there, you will establish things such as when you should sell and how to get the right price. Check out some of the below resources so that you are armed with the right information before hitting the market. And of course, don’t forget about my FREE Current Market Analysis for the “Realtor Phoebic”. I would like to offer you a FREE current market analysis of your home that’s designed for the “realtor phoebic” seller in mind. Take a few minutes to give us your homes general information and within hours you will be sent your FREE market evaluation of your home. Get Your Free Report
- Why you should sell in 2017
- Selling or Renting: Which one is best for you?
- Real Estate Lingo
- Selling Stress & how to handle it
- The new law in California about water conserving fixtures
- Why you should list now!
- The change to dual agency in California
- What to require from your Realtor
- Why you shouldn’t FSBO